TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - The Tampa Bay Lightning have re-signed forward Teddy Purcell to a two-year contract.
Purcell appeared in 81 games for Tampa Bay last season, posting career highs with 17 goals, 34 assists and 51 points. He had six goals and 17 points in 18 playoff games, helping the Lightning make a surprising run to the Eastern Conference finals.
General manager Steve Yzerman announced the deal Wednesday.
- Related Links
- Rookie Tyler Ennis comes up big for Sabres
- Halak anything but shaky in must-win game
- Keith: 'I just wanted to play in the NHL'
- Hornqvist latest key Pred to get hurt in playoffs
- Laperriere willing to trade pain for victory