TORONTO - The Toronto Maple Leafs re-signed forward Darryl Boyce to a one year contract Thursday.
Boyce registered five goals and eight assists in 46 games with Toronto last season. The 27-year-old native of Summerside, P.E.I., also had six goals and 10 assists in 35 games with the AHL's Toronto Marlies.
Boyce originally signed with Toronto as an unrestricted free agent Jan. 1, 2008.
- Related Links
- Rookie Tyler Ennis comes up big for Sabres
- Halak anything but shaky in must-win game
- Keith: 'I just wanted to play in the NHL'
- Hornqvist latest key Pred to get hurt in playoffs
- Laperriere willing to trade pain for victory