Boston's 1-0 win in the Eastern Conference finals Friday on Versus averaged 2.55 million viewers. That's the most since the Detroit-Colorado Western Conference finals Game 7 nine years ago.
No deal reached for Goodell, Brady in 'Deflategate'
Darryl Dawkins, former basketball player, dead at 58
McCarthy calls out special teams; Clinton-Dix calls for better defense
Danica, boyfriend Stenhouse make good use of paddleboard
Drew Brees walks home from practice, orders Jimmy John's along the way
- Watch: Rutgers lineman claims team dance-off with thunderous belly-shaking and worm
- Daughter of Bills, Sabres owners wins debut at U.S. Open
- Shaq: Kobe and I are 'most dominant one-two punch in Laker history'
- J.J. Watt 'heartbroken' over Jennifer Aniston's marriage
- NFL responds to ‘Concussion’ movie trailer