Boston's 1-0 win in the Eastern Conference finals Friday on Versus averaged 2.55 million viewers. That's the most since the Detroit-Colorado Western Conference finals Game 7 nine years ago.
Sepp Blatter back at work at FIFA headquarters as Interpol adds officials to its most wanted list
Palestinian FIFA bid stirs opposite reactions among Israelis
Sepp Blatter back at work at FIFA headquarters
Growing calls for Thai owners to address Leicester sex video
South African sports minister says $10 million not a bribe
- What a shot! Nats star Harper takes selfie with fan's phone
- Steven Seagal's MMA masterclass is everything you dreamed it would be
- Has it been five years already? This guy once threw 28-out 'perfect game'
- Zamboni drunk driver sentenced to nine days in jail
- Soccer world reacts to news of Blatter's resignation