Wake up, America!
While everyone is up in arms about Ebola, and we must remain vigilant and fight it with all we have, there is another virus that has already taken hold of Americans in every state: liberalism.
Truth, transparency, freedom and liberty. The flag, “Under God” patriotism have all been tossed out the window.
They are being replaced by “everybody gets a trophy,” “share the wealth,” “government knows what’s best for your business,” your family and even what should go on in your bedroom.
Be careful, America. Liberalism is a dangerous virus. Here are four signs you might have caught the liberalism virus:
1. If you think it’s OK to call ISIS “the J.V. team” -- until Americans are seen being beheaded on video..
2. If you think it’s OK that President Obama promised Ebola wouldn’t arrive here on an airplane from a country where the virus has been virulent. And then it did.
3. If you think it’s OK that representatives from the Obama White House continue to tell you that our economy is great. Milk prices are at a record high. Gasoline prices have almost doubled. Yet American’s wages, household worth and the percentage of Americans working, those numbers are all still in the Dumpster.
But wait, there’s more…
4. You might have liberalism if you think it’s OK to pay members of our armed services just 94 cents an hour as combat pay… if… they fight ISIS in Iraq or Syria.. Let me repeat: Just 94 cents an hour to fight ISIS.
Meanwhile, our country’s government spends hundreds of billions of dollars on things like:
- Obamaphones -- that is, the $2 billion program to give low income households free cell phones.
- Windmills to nowhere and the administration's $100 billion green energy push.
Yet, we send our sons and daughters into combat and we bump their pay up to a measly 94 cents per hour!
So, my fellow Americans, the next time you’re at Starbucks and you buy that Venti Skim Latte, just think, a Marine couldn’t even buy that coffee with the combat pay she earned fighting ISIS for eight hours (do the math: 94 cents x 8 hours = $7.52. After taxes where does that leave you?).
What the hell is happening?
Wake up, America. Liberalism is a virus, too.
Try not to catch it. And if you do, for goodness sake, don’t spread it!!
Eric Bolling currently serves as co-host of Fox News Channel's "The Five" (weekdays 5-6PM/ET). He also serves as the host of "Cashin' In" (Saturdays 11:30AM-12PM/ET), an analysis program on FNC's weekend business block, "The Cost of Freedom." Bolling joined the network in 2008. Click here for more information on Eric Bolling.