By Bill ShulerPastor, Capital Life Church, Arlington, Virginia
Beyond having pulled your stocks out of the market before the crash, there are many things that you will never regret:
1. Giving more than you take.
2. Laughing with a child.
3. Taking a principled stand.
4. Rejecting rejection.
5. Investing in the next generation.
6. Honoring the last generation.
7. Reading the best-selling book of all time. (No it's not Harry Potter)
8. Responding to hate in an opposite spirit.
9. Thanking teachers.
10. Building up treasure where moth and rust cannot destroy.
Some end life having made a living, others come to the end having fully lived. Dare to find out what really matters in life and to worry less about things that don't. In the words of Scripture, "I have placed before you life and death, therefore choose life."