This turkey leftover sandwich is the perfect combination of salty, savory and sweet. Adding all your favorite dishes to this tall pretzel roll sandwich, all your taste buds are sure to be satisfied!
- 1 Stew Leonard’s pretzel roll
- 2 tablespoons cranberry mustard (recipe below)
- 1/4 cup Apple Compote (recipe below)
- 3 oz. of leftover sliced white meat turkey
- 2 oz. of leftover sliced dark meat turkey
- 2 oz. smoked, sliced mozzarella
- 1 cup spicy brown mustard
- ½ cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 apple, quarter inch diced
- ¼ of a red onion, quarter inch diced
- ¼ cup of dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of water
- Blend in your blender until smooth
- Melt butter in pan over medium heat; add in diced apple, diced onion, and dried cranberries.
- Continue to cook until onions are translucent. Add water and cook for another minute. Cool mixture.