This traditional Thai staple gets kicked into high gear with dried cherries, lime, and Thai Chilies.
- 7 oz (200g) rice noodles 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup Stoneridge Orchards dried cherries chopped roughly
- 1/4 cup peanuts, crushed
- 4 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1-2 red Thai Chilies (Can be replaced with red bell peppers for less fire)
- 7 large basil leaves, sliced
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- Cook noodles as per box instructions.
- Rinse in cold water, then drain.
- Mix the noodles with the green onions, dried cherries, soy sauce, lime juice, chilies, basil leaves and cilantro.
- Chill and serve with crushed peanuts.