Everybody loves a good steak, but Balsamic World USA takes it to the next level with their delicious Balsamic Vinegar.
- 2 pound Beef steak
- 1 Red apple
- 1 Red chicory
- 1 Lemon
- Olive oil
- Chopped rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- Balsamic vinegar of Modena cuvée 16 La Secchia Antica Acetaia
- Wash the apple and remove the core; after, cut to cubes and place into a bowl with the lemon juice
- Wash the chicory and cut in thin strips. Inside a dish pour the olive oil with the chopped rosemary; dress the meat and put it in a pan. If you want a rare steak let cook 3 minutes on each side, while if you want it well done let cook for 6 minutes per side.
- Put in a bowl 3 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar of Modena cuvée 16, salt and pepper.
- When the meat is cooked, put it in a dish. Drain the apples from the lemon juice and put it in a pan with the sugar; let caramelize apples adding a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar of Modena La Secchia Antica Acetaia.
- Join to the bottom of cooking meat seasoning, the red chicory and cook. After a minute add the apples cubes and cook for a few moments. Cut the meat into slices and serve hot.