With the new craze of tea & Scotch blending taking off overseas, this new cocktail combines the subtle smokiness of The Famous Grouse Blended Scotch Whisky infused with chai tea, stirred together with pineapple and lemon juices, for a slightly sweet and refreshing taste that retains both the flavor of the tea and the whisky.
- 2 oz Chai Tea Infused Famous Grouse*
- .5 oz Lemon Juice
- .5 oz Pineapple Juice
- .75 oz Simple Syrup
- 1 oz Soda Water
- Add 4 tablespoons loose leaf chai tea to a 750 mL bottle of The Famous Grouse. Let sit for at least half an hour and strain desired amount.
- Using the chai tea infused Famous Grouse as the base, combine all ingredients in cocktail shaker with ice and shake well. Strain onto fresh ice in a rocks glass and garnish with lemon wheels
- 10 oz Chai Tea Infused Famous Grouse
- 2.5 oz Pineapple Juice
- 2.5 oz Lemon Juice
- 3.75 oz Simple Syrup
- 5 oz Soda Water
- Large batch: Combine all ingredients in a punch bowl or large pitcher. Stir gently and top with lemon wheels. Serve in rocks glasses over fresh ice.