Toast to the USA by serving up a batch of Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Star Spangled Sangria, the perfect summer refreshment for get-togethers with friends and family.
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Lemon juice
- 1 10 Ounce bottle club soda
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle of Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Pinot Grigio
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Star fruit, strawberries, blueberries and mint leaves for garnish
- Dissolve sugar in the lemon juice in a large pitcher.
- Add club soda, Pinot Grigio, lemon slices and mix well. Note, do not add ice cubes until ready to serve or it will dilute the sangria.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with star fruit, strawberries, blueberries and/or mint leaves.