This festive pizza has a sweet and smokey flavor that will be perfect for entertaining guests outdoors this Memorial Day.
- 4 pound Byron's Fully Cooked Pork BBQ
- 3 12 inch Pre-Made Pizza Crusts
- 8 ounce Gouda Cheese, shredded
- 1 Medium Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 3 teaspoon Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Heat BBQ tray according to package instructions.
- Once fully heated, remove from oven and turn oven up to 450° F.
- Spread 1/3 of hot BBQ on each of the pizza crusts (about 2 cups BBQ each pizza). Scatter onion, cilantro and Gouda over the 3 pizzas.
- Bake pizzas for 10-12 minutes, until cheese is melted.