This Mother’s Day honor mom with a truly gorgeous cocktail. Created by Lacy Hawkins of famed Brookyln bar Clover Club, this garnet libation combines PAMA Pomegranate Liqueur, Lunazul Blanco Tequila, lemon juice and Demerara syrup.
The cocktail's name is inspired by the ancient Greek myth of Persephone, the role of pomegranate in the origin of the seasons and their importance to Mother Earth.
- 1 oz PAMA Pomegranate Liqueur
- 1 ½ oz Lunazul Blanco Tequila
- ½ oz 2:1 Demerara syrup
- ¾ oz lemon juice
- 2 dashes Bittermens Hellfire Shrub
- Combine all ingredients in shaker, add ice and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Fine strain into a coupe glass and top with Fino sherry foam.
- To make the foam: combine 2 egg whites, 6 oz Fino sherry, ¾ oz honey syrup and a pinch of salt to an iSi canister. Charge twice with NO2 cartridges