This cocktail is an extra sweet way to celebrate the holidays.
For the cocktail
- 4 oz Prosecco
- 2 oz Lindemans Pomme (Green Apple) Lambic
- ½ ounce Monin Honey Syrup
- 2 oz hand shaken whipped cream
For the Whipped Cream
- 4 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 dash vanilla
For the Homemade Whipped Cream
- Shake all ingredients in a shaker until combined thoroughly and soft peaks are formed. Refrigerate and re-shake as needed.
- Dip rim of champagne flute into honey syrup and then into cinnamon sugar to rim the glass.
- Pour honey syrup, Prosecco and lambic into a shaker over ice.
- Stir with spoon 10 times. Strain into champagne flute.
- Top with 2 spoonfuls of whipped cream. Dust with cinnamon sugar.