Brownie cookies top a gooey marshmallow filling on top of a graham cracker crust. These indoor S'mores from Dorothy Kern at Crazy for Crust are so easy to make, you'll be whipping out the marshmallows every time you crave a sweet summer treat.
- 1 Duncan Hines dark chocolate fudge brownie mix (9x13 pan size)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 18 graham cracker halves or 9 sheets
- 18 large marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix brownie mix, oil, egg, and water in a large bowl with an electric or hand mixer. Beat until it comes together in a thick dough.
- Scoop 2 tablespoon scoops of cookie dough onto the cookie sheet. Bake for 8-9 minutes, or until they lose the glossy sheen around the edges but are still a little shiny in the middle. Cool completely before assembling s’mores.
- Turn oven to broil. Place graham cracker halves on cookie sheet and top with a large marshmallow. Broil for just a few minutes, until the marshmallow is browned to your liking.
- Remove from oven and immediately press a brownie cookie on top of each s’more. Cool slightly before eating.