This wildly colorful salad gets a kick from tangy mustard mixed with cool Greek yogurt. Serve at your next summer brunch for a unique starter course.
- 4 medium beets
- 1 cup Greek low-fat yogurt
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Colman’s Original Prepared Mustard
- Dill sprigs for garnish
- Warm pita bread to accompany
- Trim beets of stems and root, scrub well.
- Wrap in foil and bake at 375 degrees until tender.
- Cool until you are able to handle then peel off skin. Use beets while still warm for best results.
- Slice into rounds (alternating gold and red if using) and arrange on a serving platter.
- Whisk yogurt, mustard, and olive oil together
- Pour yogurt mixture into center of beet rounds and garnish with dill.
- Serve immediately with warm pita bread as a starter course.