Layers of peanut butter pie, chocolate topping, and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups make this pudding cup an extra decadent dessert. For more recipes like this, visit InsideBruCrewLife.com.
- 1 Cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1 Cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 Cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 Cup peanut butter
- 4 Ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup powdered sugar
- 2 Cup Cool Whip, divided
- 2 Cup chopped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- Divide the cookie crumbs into the bottoms of 4 large parfait glasses. Set aside.
- Bring the whipping cream to a boil in a small saucepan. Remove from the heat and stir in the chocolate chips. Stir until thoroughly melted. Let cool slightly.
- In a mixing bowl beat the peanut butter and cream cheese until creamy. Slowly add the powdered sugar until mixed in. Fold in 1 cup Cool Whip by hand.
- Layer the peanut butter filling, chocolate sauce, and peanut butter cups in the parfait cups making sure to have 2 layers of each. Top with the extra Cool Whip and extra peanut butter cups. Keep refrigerated. Makes 4 large parfaits.
- You can also make this in 8 small Mason jelly jars.