Half of the popcorn is coated in peanut butter and white chocolate, and the other half is coated in Welch’s Natural Grape Jelly Spread and white chocolate. And then, after each half has cooled and the coating has set, you bring them together into one, perfect PB&J munch-time treat! For more recipes like this, visit SomethingSwanky.com.
- 8 Cups popped popcorn
- 1 Cup white chocolate, divided
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Welch's Natural Grape Jelly Spread
- 1 Tablespoon peanut butter
- Divide Popcorn into two separate bowls.
- Over medium low heat on the stove top, melt 1/2 cup white chocolate with 1 tbsp. peanut butter. Stir until smooth. Pour over 1 bowl of the popcorn. Use a rubber spatula to mix well and coat thoroughly. Spread out on a silicon mat or parchment paper to let cool.
- Meanwhile, melt the remaining 1/2 cup white chocolate with 1 1/2 tbsp grape jelly over medium low heat on the stove top. Stir until smooth. Pour over the other bowl of popcorn, and stir with rubber spatula to coat well. Spread out on silicon mat or parchment paper to let cool.
- Once both batches of popcorn are cooled enough that the coatings are set, mix them both together in a bowl and serve!