Nutella? Mousse? Triffle? Need we say more? For more recipes like this, visit SomethingSwanky.com.
- 1 1/4 Cup skim milk
- 3.4 Ounce package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1/4 Cup Nutella
- 16 Ounce Cool Whip (optional: additional 8 ounce for layering and/or garnish)
- 2 Cup brownies, crumbled
- Whisk together the milk and the pudding mix. Whisk in the Nutella.
- Immediately whisk in half (8 oz) of the cool whip. Fold in the remaining (8 oz) cool whip with a spatula.
- Alternately layer the mousse, the cool whip (if desired), and the brownies in 4 small glasses or sundae dishes.