This grilled cheese is packed with ingredients and flavors that are sure to fill you up and satisfy those taste buds! For more recipes like this, visit BSinthekitchen.com.
- 2 Slices of french bread
- Pizza sauce
- 2-3 Tablespoon feta cheese
- 1 Slice of red onion
- 1 Slice of tomato (chopped & seeds removed)
- 2 Slices of bacon
- 1/4 Avocado (sliced)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Garlic powder
- 1/2 Cup grated cheddar cheese
- Place bacon in pan, turn on medium heat, cooking until desired crispness.
- Butter outside of each slice of bread.
- Spread pizza sauce on the inside of each slice.
- Place 2-3 tablespoons of crumbled feta cheese.
- Place one half of the red onion. Place tomato, bacon, avocado and the rest of the onion.
- Season with a sprinkle of garlic powder, and some sat & pepper. Top with cheddar cheese and bread.
- Fry in a covered pan until golden brown on each side.