This creamy dip from The Girl Who Ate Everything has all of the flavor from the classic sandwich. Christy says the dip must be served with Frito corn chips - it's the only way to go.
- 1 pound bacon, cooked
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Additional green onions, cooked bacon, tomato, and lettuce for garnish, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, and cream cheese in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Crumble bacon into mixture and stir. Add cheddar cheese, green onions, and tomato and mix well.
- Pour into a shallow dish or pie pan and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbling.
- Garnish with additional green onions, tomato, and crumbled bacon. Serve with corn chips.
Christy Denney runs The Girl Who Ate Everything, which features delicious, flavorful recipes the whole family will enjoy.