Whether you watch for the game or the commercials, everybody has fun on Super Bowl Sunday. Many viewing parties usually include fried chicken wings or double stuffed potato skins but you can still keep the party festive by swapping out a few fried items for some of these spicy poppers. The smooth, tangy cream cheese and crunchy nacho tortilla popchips compliment the jalapeno for a game day snack with just the right amount of kick.
- 6 whole, fresh jalapenos (not canned)
- 6 tablespoon of fat free cream cheese
- bag of nacho cheese tortilla popchips
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- Set oven to broil at 500 degrees.
- Cut each jalapeno in half and hallow out the seeds.
- Fill each jalapeno slice with a ½ tablespoon of fat free cream cheese.
- Top each slice with fresh ingredients – finely diced tomatoes and onions.
- Place jalapenos on a baking sheet and broil in oven for 6-8 minutes.
- Once complete, top your bites with cilantro and crushed nacho cheese tortilla popchips.
Jillian Michaels is a bestselling author, Daytime Emmy nominated television personality, entrepreneur, and one of the nationʼs leading health and wellness experts.