The classic whipped buttermilk recipe with a sweet yet tart twist.
- 3 ounce low fat sour cream or a combination equal parts of Greek yogurt and sour cream
- 1 ounce whole buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon gelatin powder
- 2 tablespoon dark agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon dried lavender
- 2 Raw clementines (in segments)
- 2 tablespoon puffed rice
- In an iSi whipper, combine the dissolved gelatin with the sour cream and buttermilk. Charge with two NO2 chargers and chill for 20 minutes. Alternatively, you may whip by hand with a beater or mixer until the mixture is a consistency of a whipped cream.
- Place the agave and lavender in a microwave safe container and warm for 15 seconds. Mix together.
- Fill a 4 oz. mason jar with the whipped buttermilk and top with the clementines and agave.
- Serve immediately.