"None of the kids at your table will be complaining about eating their vegetables after they’ve tried this recipe. The most delicious spinach I’ve ever made, and the prep time is almost non-existent. It’s great as an appetizer or side, and you can add artichokes or mushrooms for a tasty surprise! "
- 2 large side containers Boston Market Creamed Spinach
- 1/4 Cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Heat oven to 450ºF. Coat a rectangular gratin dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place spinach in the gratin dish and top with breadcrumbs and cheese, then drizzle olive oil over the top.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until top is golden brown and spinach is heated through.