The perfect recipe for your Thanksgiving turkey leftovers. This sandwich is a delicious twist on chicken salad with crunchy celery, tart dried cranberries and buttery walnuts.
- 4 Nature's Own 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Rounds
- 2 cups cooked and diced turkey
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 3 Tablespoons dried cranberries
- 3 Tablespoons chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Combine turkey, celery, cranberries, walnuts and onion in medium bowl.
- Add mayonnaise and mustard to turkey mixture; stir until blended. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Line bottoms of rolls with lettuce leaves.
- Divide turkey salad evenly among rolls and close sandwich.