Want to make pie but thinking it's too hard? Or too time consuming? Or too messy? Well, then you haven't met this pie yet. And you won't believe a pie this good can be this easy.
- 1 (9 inch) chocolate crumb pie crust
- 12 ounce Cool Whip whipped topping
- 5 (1.45 oz.) Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars with Almonds or Regular Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars
- Break chocolate bars into pieces and place in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth. (Or, place chocolate bar pieces in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM power for one minute or until chocolate is melted and smooth when stirred.) Remove from heat and cool for two minutes.
- Fold melted chocolate into the Cool Whip until well combined. Spoon into crust. Cover and refrigerate over night, or until set.