All of fall's sweetest flavors in a fondue pot.
- 8 ounces white chocolate, finely chopped
- ½ cup apple pie filling
- 2 tablespoons 151 rum
- 3 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- Melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler set over simmeringwater, stirring constantly; or place the chocolate in a microwave-safebowl and microwave until melted, stirring every 30 to 45 seconds. Becareful not to le the chocolate burn
- Pour into a warm fondue pot. Addthe pie filling and stir gently to combine
- Add the rum to the pot andignite carefully, using a long wooden match or lighter. Allow theflame to burn out and stir gently to combine.
- Sprinkle with the grahamcracker crumbs. Keep fondue warm over low heat.