This spicy mayo brightens up any sandwich, but also makes a great hot wing dip.
- 2 egg yolks, room temperature and whisked
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- In a bowl, add all ingredients except oils.
- Using an immersion blender, mix until all ingredients are incorporated, then slowly drizzle in oils until an emulsion is formed.
- Keep refrigerated for up to 5 days.