A salad so savory that it doesn’t even need dressing truly deserves its “special” title.
- 3 Cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 Plum tomato, chopped
- 1/2 Cucumber, chopped
- 3 Ouce cooked and chopped skinless lean chicken breast
- 1/4 Cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 Cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 Cup canned beets, drained and chopped
- 2 Tablespoon canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tablespoon canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tablespoon canned sweet corn kernels, drained
- 2 Tablespoon reduced-fat Parmesan-style grated topping
- Dash black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and toss well to mix. Enjoy.