This is a creative and tasty way to enjoy your eggs and toast.
- 2 Slices of bread (i used whole wheat)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 Eggs
- Using a cookie cutter, press out the center of the pieces of bread reserving the cut out.
- Heat a large saute pan over medium heat and melt the butter.
- Add the pieces of bread and the center cut outs to the pan.
- Break 1 egg into each cutout, sprinkle with salt to taste and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the bread gently and cook to desired doneness (2-3 minutes total for runny eggs and 5 minutes total for firm eggs).
- Serve each piece of bread with the cut out.