This fondue from The Melting Pot is perfect for couples who can't decide whether they want to celebrate with white or dark chocolate.
- 4 ounce dark chocolate, finely chopped (or one Melting Pot Dark Chocolate Fondue Bar)
- 4 ounce white chocolate, finely chopped (or one Melting Pot White Chocolate Fondue Bar)
- Melt the dark chocolate in the top of a double boiler set over simmering water, stirring constantly; or place the dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave until melted, stirring every 30 to 45 seconds. Be careful not to let the chocolate burn. Repeat the procedure with the white chocolate.
- Pour both chocolates simultaneously into a warm fondue pot. Rotate the pot one-quarter turn to produce the yin and yang effect.
- Garnish the white chocolate with a piece of dark chocolate and the dark chocolate with a piece of white chocolate. Keep fondue warm over low heat.
About Shane Schaibly
Shane Schaibly is the executive chef at Front Burner Brands, Inc., a management company affiliated with The Melting Pot. He was the lead pastry and sous chef at Café Ponte in Florida.
Photo credit: Front Burner Brands