This tasty treat can be consumed for days after. Just make sure to store it in an airtight container.
- 3/4 Stick of butter, melted
- 1 ounce packet of taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 cup pecan halves
- 2 cup roasted cashews, unsalted
- 2 cup walnut halves
- 2 cup whole almonds, unblanched
- 3 cup Goldfish, or bite-sized cheese crackers
- 2 cup pretzel nuggets or sticks
- Mix butter and seasonings in slow cooker.
- Add all remaining ingredients and toss together gently.
- Cook uncovered on low 3-4 hours, stirring every 30 minutes until nuts are toasted. Turn off heat.
- Serve from slow cooker with large spoon, or pour into big serving bowl.
About Phyllis Pellman Good
Phyllis Pellman Good is a New York Times bestselling author whose books have sold more than 10 million copies. Good is the author of the nationally acclaimed Fix-It and Forget-It slow-cooker cookbooks, several of which have appeared on the New York Times bestseller list.