Learn how to make your very own adorable Mickey caramel apple. Keep in mind that you need to make the caramel apples the day before.
- 1 Granny Smith Apple
- Caramel candies
- 2 Marshmallows
- Milk chocolate pieces
- White chocolate pieces
- Red sugar
- 2 Yellow jelly beans
- Firmly hammer wooden dowel into Granny Smith Apple.
- In a large heat safe pot, melt caramel candies until soft and liquid
- Dip Granny Smith Apple into melted caramel.
- Let caramel apple set and harden overnight.
- Take two marshmallows and trim one of the sides with a sharp tool to create a flat surface on the marshmallows.
- Take marshmallows an stick flattened side of the marshmallows to the top of the apple, forming Mickey's ears.
- In a heat safe pot, melt chocolate pieces until chocolate is soft and has turned liquid.
- Dip harden caramel apple with marshmallow ears into melted chocolate.
- After the apple is dipped in melted chocolate, shake off excess chocolate.
- Allow chocolate to set for several minutes until chocolates shell has hardened.
- In a heat safe pot, melt white chocolate pieces until the white chocolate is soft and has turned liquid.
- Dip of the apple into melted white chocolate, only covering the bottom half of the apple in white chocolate.
- Shake off excess melted white chocolate.
- Roll white chocolate portion of the apple into red sugar to form the base of Mickey's pants.
- After the white chocolate has been completely covered in red sugar, please two yellow jelly beans into the red sugar, forming Mickey's Pant's buttons.
- Allow Mickey Caramel Apple to set for 10-15 minutes and enjoy!