This dessert sandwich is tiny and delicious. It's perfect for a potluck or a snack for the kids. Or you can eat five of them for dinner, because, why not?
- 8 tablespoon Nutella (almost half a jar)
- 1 medium-sized loaf pretzel bread, sliced
- 8-10 strawberries, sliced
- powdered sugar, for dusting
- Spread Nutella on one side of both slices of pretzel bread (about 1 tablespoon per sandwich).
- Place 2 strawberry slices (3 if they're small) on one piece of bread, then cover with the other piece.
- Put on a plate and dust with powdered sugar.
- Continue making sandwiches until you use all of your bread.
- Then, eat these sweet and salty sandwich dreams. Go ahead, eat all of them!