This indulgent pasta dish was a tradition in my family growing up. It's quick, easy, and delicious. Healthy? Absolutely not.
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 2 10 3/4-ounce cans of tomato soup
- 10 slice American cheese, broken into small pieces
- Cook spaghetti as directed.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the tomato soup in a saucepan. Cover to keep warm.
- When pasta is cooked, strain, and return to pot.
- In about 4 or 5 batches, add some soup, then a handful of cheese, and stir until the cheese melts.
- Continue until it's all well combined, and well, orange. Then, stuff your face.