What better way to use up half-eaten bags of candy than by making a fun and easy batch of chocolate bark? The toppings can be easily customized to taste, but this chocolate and peanut butter combination is one of my favorites!
- 6 ounce semi-sweet chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup M&Ms
- 1/2 cup Reese's Pieces
- 1/2 cup peanut butter cups, roughly chopped (~8 small)
- Line a jelly roll pan or cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate: Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 30-second increments, stirring in between, until melted. Use a spatula to spread melted chocolate onto parchment paper in the shape of a rectangle so that chocolate is 1/8 - 1/4 inch thick.
- Immediately sprinkle M&Ms, Reese's Pieces and peanut butter cups over melted chocolate. Set aside to cool for 1- 2 hours or until firm.
- Once bark is firm, cut into pieces and enjoy. Store in an airtight container in a cool place.