Looking for a fast way to jazz up your same old boring chicken? This goat cheese and spinach stuffed chicken breast wrapped in a layer of prosciutto will impress your guests. It takes little time prepare but tastes and looks delicious.
- 4 Chicken breasts pounded thin
- 1/2 cup goat cheese
- 1 cup spinach
- 8 Slices of prosciutto
- Salt and Pepper
- 24 oz Jar of pasta sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Pound chicken breasts until they are about ½ an inch thick. Place a handful of spinach and 2 tbsp of goat cheese on top of each breast. Top with a sprinkle of salt and pepper
- Roll the chicken up (jelly roll style) and top with two pieces of prosciutto- placing them in a shallow baking dish and tuck the prosciutto underneath the chicken.
- Pour the pasta sauce in the baking dish and spoon a small amount over the chicken.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and when cut, the juices run clear.