Avocados and Greek yogurt combine to make a creamy dressing that will surprise you with its healthiness. Avocados are a great source of healthy fats and Greek yogurt adds a protein punch that will keep you satisfied for hours.
- 1 small ripe peeled avocado
- 1/4 cup low fat buttermilk
- 2 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon salsa
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Place avocado, buttermilk, yogurt, salsa, and lemon juice, in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl, season with salt and pepper, and stir.
- Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator until ready to use.