Do you need a nice comfort food meal? Try these delicious, quick, and easy cheesy ham paninis.
- 8 slices of crusty bread
- 4 slices of mozzarella chese
- 4 slices of provolone cheese
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 8 slices of ham
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- On one side of bread put a slice of mozzarella. Top the mozzarella with fresh spinach. The next layer will be ham and a bit more salt & pepper and lastly the provolone.
- Close up the sandwich and brush with some of the olive oil on each side of the bread (this will aid in browning).
- Grill in a preheated panini maker until the cheese begins to melt and the bread is toasted. Remove. Let sit for a few minutes.
- If you don’t have a panini maker, you will place the sandwiches in a heated frying pan. Top with another heavy skillet or a heat proof plate to press the sandwiches together. Cook until crisp, about 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve overtop of a bed of spinach with balsamic dressing (see Balsamic Mustard Dressing recipe)