Here's what everybody's blathering about:
• The other day on Instagram, former Miss Universe winner Olivia Culpo remarked that her new swimsuit would leave her with an "epic" tan-line (above). But no matter how "epic" it turned out to be, we can guarantee it was nowhere near as impressive as the tan-lines we suffered after getting ourselves tangled in chicken wire last summer. (Gardening is not our strong suit.)
• On a related subject, Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Nina Agdal recently gave us an idea of how to avoid tan-lines altogether: by just wearing bodypaint! Watch the video below to hear more about Nina's nude bodypaint shoot with SI, then please, come untangle us. We'll be waiting patiently in the backyard.
• This past Saturday in Dallas, "the largest lock of John Lennon's hair ever offered at auction" sold to a U.K. collector for the whopping sum of $35,000. Meanwhile, any clumps of dead hair clipped from your head — no matter how large — are still only worth just barely less than dirt.
• During their trip to a Hollywood baby boutique, Kim Kardashian supposedly found Kanye West "passed out in the middle of the store" with their daughter North (below). The couple's newborn son Saint, however, was not mentioned nor seen in Kim's photo, so it's unclear if Kim and Kanye left him at home, or it Kanye simply left him sleeping on one of the store's shelves before settling down for a nap.
• After a judge ruled that Ke$ha would not be allowed out of her recording contract with Sony Music (she alleges that her producer abused her), Taylor Swift donated $250,000 to the "Tik Tok" singer to help defray some of her legal costs. But before you go asking Swift for donations to help defray your own legal costs, know this: Artists' and women's issues are obviously very close to Taylor's heart, so it's doubtful she'll help you settle your unpaid parking tickets.
• Last Friday, MTV announced that 6-foot-5 actor Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and 5-foot-4 comedian Kevin Hart will be co-hosting the 25th annual MTV Movie Awards this coming April. They've yet to announce whether Johnson will be carrying Hart in his breast pocket throughout the entire ceremony, though.
• In an interview with Ryan Seacrest, "Zoolander 2" actor Ben Stiller joked that Justin Bieber's birth was the reason he decided to make a sequel (Bieber makes a cameo in the film). But seeing as the movie was pretty much panned by every critic who saw it, we're thinking that Stiller wasn't really "joking" about Bieber being the reason for "Zoolander 2," but rather blaming him for it.
• And finally, as part of his latest performance piece, Shia LaBeouf and his art collective spent 24 hours stuffed into a small elevator in Oxford, England. But in case you were wondering, yes, LaBeouf allowed himself periodic bathroom breaks, and yes, that really sucked all the drama out of the performance.