Here's what all the buzz is about:
• On Monday, Beach Bunny Swimwear released a photo from their latest campaign with GUESS model and Carl's Jr. spokeswoman Kara Del Toro (above), who can be seen modeling the company's "Gunpowder and Lace" bikini. In related news, Beach Bunny Swimwear considers whatever Kara is wearing a "swimsuit."
• Speaking of Carl's Jr./GUESS Girls, we recently interviewed Charlotte McKinney about her beginnings as a model, and how GUESS helped her embrace being a "beautiful curvy girl" whilst all the other brands wanted her to "tone down" her curves. (The monsters!) Watch the video below for her remarks, along with some of her sizzling shots from GUESS:
• In a Twitter rant posted on Monday, Oscar-winning actor Russell Crowe claimed that he will no longer fly with Virgin Australia airlines after they refused to let his children bring their Segway boards — which reportedly contain flammable lithium batteries — aboard the plane. So from now on, Crowe will presumably take to the skies on a much more flammable airline.
• Legendary Harlem Globetrotters player Meadowlark Lemon, who was often referred to as the "Clown Prince of Basketball," has died at the age of 83. Our hearts go out to all of Lemon's fans, as we've been assured that this is not just another of his intricate fake-outs (below), and that he did, in fact, pass away on Sunday.
• Kim Kardashian has revealed that Kanye West gave her more than 150 presents on Christmas, and then explained her husband's actions by reasoning that "Kanye has to deal with me every day." So if that's the case, it seems (to us) that Kanye could save a lot of time, money and grief by just fleeing this relationship as soon as possible.
• On Monday, Entertainment Weekly revealed the very first look at Marvel's upcoming "Doctor Strange" film starring English actor Benedict Cumberbatch (below). And although Cumberbatch certainly looks the part, it would appear he's still struggling to play cat's cradle with nothing but his magical lightning hands:
• As determined by the data analysts at TorrentFreak and Excipio, HBO's "Game of Thrones" has been named the most pirated television show for the fourth consecutive year. Hopefully, this makes you feel a little better about stealing your cousin's HBOGO password to watch it, as opposed to just downloading it illegally like the rest of us.