Sep 8, 2015 at 5:00pm PDT
Here's what all the cool kids are talking about:
• Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Kelly Rohrbach (also the current girlfriend of actor Leonardo DiCaprio) posed for a photoshoot with Love magazine wearing maybe the tiniest furry ensemble we've ever seen on a motorist (above). Then again, we'd be lying if we said we've never gone for a drive with barely any pants on. (Nobody but the guy at the drive-thru can tell, anyway.)
• Now that "Melissa & Joey" is over, do you ever wonder what Melissa Joan Hart's next project will be? If you guessed "starting an affordable line of boys' clothing," you're spot on! (Also, that's amazing! Quick, what number are we thinking of?) To learn more, including why Hart started this business, watch the clip below:
• Britney Spears announced on Wednesday that she's decided to extend her Las Vegas residency for another two years. Here's hoping it's because Spears has really grown to love performing in her "Piece of Me" extravaganza at Planet Hollywood, and not because she's developed a crippling addiction to craps.
• Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting of CBS's "Big Bang Theory" posed braless for the cover of Shape magazine's October issue, forcing sweaty teenage nerds everywhere to decide between blowing five bucks on next month's Shape magazine or allowing themselves another Slurpee. (Just get the Slurpee. The cashier looks intimidating.)
Sep 9, 2015 at 7:01am PDT
• The NFL has reportedly invited Bruno Mars back to helm their half-time show for a second time, likely because his 2014 performance drew 115 million viewers. If he accepts, he'll join Gloria Estefan, Carol Channing and Up With People as artists who have performed at multiple Super Bowls, and then he'll probably vanish from the face of the earth just like they all did.
• Former "Grey's Anatomy" actor Patrick Dempsey has signed on to star in the third installment of the Bridget Jones saga, titled "Bridget Jones' Baby." It's unclear who he'll be playing in the film, especially seeing as Colin Firth is returning to portray Bridget's husband. So maybe he's the baby? Let's just go with that.
• Justin Timberlake shared adorable photos of his five-month-old son Silas on Wednesday night's episode of "The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon" (below) and revealed to Fallon that his boy's first word was "dada." After seeing Silas' photos, however, neither Timberlake nor Fallon mentioned how he's got J.C. Chasez's eyes.
• During an appearance on Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live," Martha Stewart confirmed she's still peeved at Donald Trump for backing out of a deal to hand over his "Apprentice" gig. And although she didn't say it, it probably doesn't help that he keeps wearing her fall centerpieces on his head.
• In a word-association game conducted by Flaunt magazine, Beyonce Knowles compared social media to pollution and claimed the word "iconic" was overused. She also posed for a photoshoot wearing a multitude of supportive undergarments (see one below), presumably because the polluted social media isn't paying enough attention to her iconic breasts.
Sep 9, 2015 at 7:00am PDT
• And finally, according to Variety, UFC champion Ronda Rousey is set to star in a reboot of the 1989 film "Road House" playing the role Patrick Swayze originally made famous. So this time, expect to see the film's rowdy bar patrons get kicked out by a pretty blonde with an even more devastating roundhouse kick than the last pretty blonde fella who headed up security.