Jul 30, 2015 at 12:13am PDT
Here's what's on our radar:
• Early on Thursday, Sports Illustrated's Nina Agdal shared a photo in nothing but lingerie (above), remarking in the caption that it's just too hot in NYC where she's shooting. She added that she'll soon be jetting off to enjoy the weather in her native Denmark, where temperatures are in the 60s, and where maybe she can wear something more substantial, like a like a bikini with more straps or something.
• Speaking of Agdal, we recently asked the supermodel how she was first discovered back in Denmark, especially considering she was probably bundled up under a teeny swimsuit and thick layers of sunscreen at the time. Watch the video below for Agdal's story, as well as her methods for staying in phenomenal shape.
• Ben Affleck is reportedly threatening to sue Us Weekly over an article in which they claim he began dating his kids' nanny after his separation from Jennifer Garner — a report his rep calls "complete garbage and full of lies." Now, is it just us, or are you starting to feel bad for this babysitter, too? They're making her sound awfully undateable, aren't they?
• According to PageSix, supermodel Gisele Bundchen hid under a burqa in order to sneak into a Parisian plastic surgery clinic for a breast lift and an eye job, presumably because there's no such thing as underground garages or back-alley entrances at Parisian plastic surgery clinics.
• "Real Housewives of Miami" star Joanna Krupa posed in nothing but black and white body paint in a new PETA campaign seeking to bring awareness to the plight of captive orcas (below). The question now is, who's left to bring about awareness of the plight of captive Miami housewives, forced to live out their days in a fishbowl of wine tastings and catfights?
Jul 29, 2015 at 10:24am PDT
• In a recent interview with "The Palin Update" on Mama Grizzly Radio (a 24-hour Sarah Palin news channel), Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump claimed he'd love to have Sarah Palin serve in his administration. But it's anybody's guess if he actually meant it. After all, we used to tell our grandma we loved her split-pea soup when she was in the room, too.
• And finally, while speaking with Entertainment Tonight, "Vacation" actress Christina Applegate revealed she turned down the Elle Woods role in "Legally Blonde" that eventually went to Reese Witherspoon. But don't fret, Applegate. You starred in "Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead," which is objectively the better story of a blonde woman proving herself.