Here's what the people are talking about:
• Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Chrissy Teigen arrived for Sunday's Daytime Emmy Awards in perhaps the lowest-cut ensemble ever dreamt up by a designer (below). Wait, scratch that — Borat's mankini is perhaps the lowest-cut ensemble ever dreamt up by a designer, but Teigen's blazer is a close second.
• Alexa Ray Joel recently performed a string of concerts at NYC's Cafe Carlisle, but between shows, she also found time to talk with FNM about the beauty tips she learned from mom Christy Brinkley (as well as the designer hand-me-downs she got from mom, too). Watch the video above to hear what she has to say, then to see how Brinkley hasn't aged in 30 years.
• On his "20/20" interview with Diane Sawyer, Bruce Jenner confirmed what we all pretty much thought: that he considers himself a trans-woman, and has been struggling with his gender identity for years. In doing so, Jenner also becomes the most influential and accomplished member of the Kardashian realm, despite what Kanye West would have us believe.
• Film director David Ayer tweeted out the first official photo of Jared Leto in character as the Joker from their upcoming superhero film "Suicide Squad" (below). Apparently, our newest Joker would blend in nicely at an Insane Clown Posse concert:
• After just nine months of dating, "Vampire Diaries" actor Ian Somerhalder and former "Twilight" actress Nikki Reed got hitched in Santa Monica. Here's hoping the two have many years of happiness together, probably while bonding over the hurdles of portraying fictitious literary vampires on-screen.
• Early on Monday, Mariah Carey officially released a new song called "Infinity" (below), which will appear on her upcoming greatest hits album. And to everyone who thinks it's brazen and presumptuous to put an all-new song on a greatest hits album, at least give it a listen. This soon-to-be-timeless hit includes such deep lyrics as "Boy, you so corny like Fritos." Enjoy:
• In a series of Twitter posts on Sunday, Jay Z defended his music-streaming service Tidal against critics. claiming that his company has been the victim of a "smear campaign." Coincidentally, a "smear campaign" is the same excuse we used when our Italian taco stand (Ciao Down!) went out of business, but in reality, the world just wasn't ready for lasagna tostadas.
• Over the past week, former "American Idol" finalist Kellie Pickler has been Instagramming from her trip to the Bahamas (see one below), where she's been drinking cocktails, partying on the beach and styling her hair into cornrows. In other words, she's having more fun than all of us — wherever we are — put together.
Apr 21, 2015 at 4:05pm PDT
• On Saturday night, Justin Bieber crashed a high school prom en route to a recording session in Southern California. (To be clear, when we say "crashed," we mean he stopped off to surprise his young fans, and not that he literally crashed into a high school prom. We felt that needed clarification.)
• Abercrombie & Fitch has released a statement announcing their intentions to stop utilizing "sexualized" marketing materials by July, along with the shirless male models they station outside their stores. In related news, Albercrombie & Fitch will soon be out of business.
• And finally, Brad Pitt spoke at Saturday's third annual "Light Up the Blues" charity concert in Hollywood sporting a nasty contusion on the side of his face (below), which he explained as the result of running up a staircase in flip-flops. It's not entirely unthinkable, however, that Pitt has started yet another underground fight club, and his flip-flop story is just a terrible cover.