Stuck at the Airport? Rent a Sleepbox
These portable sleep pods allow travelers to spend their time waiting for flights by catch up on much needed sleep.
- The newly installed Sleepbox at Moscow’s Sheremetyevo International Airport, was created by the Russian architectural firm, Arch Group. It provides travelers with a small space to catch up on some much needed sleep, from 30 minutes to several hours.read more
- Sleepboxes are computer friendly. Each box comes equipped with LED lamps for reading, outlets for charging laptops and cell phones, and have Wi-Fi capability.read more
- Sleepboxes also come with a safety deposit box and even a touch screen TV. These portable hotel rooms even have their own alarm and intercom systems.read more
- These portable, personal sleeping nooks can be placed everywhere from conventions centers, shopping malls and anywhere else people might be looking for a power nap.read more
- Stuck at the Airport? Rent a Sleepbox