Cyprus, the Mediterranean’s Best Kept Secret?
Cyprus is a hot spot for vacationing celebrities
- A popular destination in Cyprus is the town of Paphos where celebrities enjoy the comfort of the Anassa Hotel. The hotel is known for it's seclusion and has the cleanest waters on the Island due to its proximity to Akamas, a natural preserve.read more
- Leonardo Di Caprio is just one of the hotel's celebrity guests. It has reportdly hosted Elton John, Michael Douglas, Catherine zeta-Jones, and Diana Ross. Sir Paul McCartney is reported to have stayed at the Anassa Hotel recently with his girlfriend and daughter.read more
- Beautiful nature is one of the biggest attractions of Ayia Napa. Visit the Sea Caves, which are a few short miles away from the city's center.read more
- Prince Harry has been sighted in Limassol, a beachside town in Cyprus, participating in military dive training, no doubt enjoying the beautiful beach and exciting view of shipwrecks and ancient artifacts still embedded on the sea floor.read more
- While Cyprus is best known for its sandy beaches, crystal clear Mediterranean waters and parties that can go on till the break of dawn, another great thing to do is visit the mountain villages where you can still see churches many centuries old in pristine condition.read more
- Some celebrities like Shakira and George Michael prefer a more private setting and choose to literally make Cyprus their home away from home.read more
- During the summer months, the place to be is at the beachside towns of Ayia Napa and Protaras. Think Mykonos on a smaller scale.read more
- Cyprus, the Mediterranean’s Best Kept Secret?