Giving red roses on Valentine's Day is like watching grass grow on a summer afternoon. Boring!
Try buying an orchid plant. It's elegant and about the same price as a dozen roses and blooms can last up to four months!
• Orchid plant $39.99 (starting)
Teddy bears are for babies. Wrap your honey in something special with a cozy throw.
A blanket is a perfect gift for someone you love, and even better if you have it monogrammed.
A heart shaped box filled with chocolates is an obvious gift that no woman loves.
Try something truly delicious and buy her chocolate covered strawberries from Godiva. And there's fruit involved, so they're guilt-free, right?
“And for something less fruity, but just as fun to eat, try personalized M&M's. You can choose the color, message and even the packaging.”
• Godiva chocolate covered strawberries $4.50-$6.50 (per strawberry)
• Personalized M&M's $47.96 (4 7 oz bags)
Lingerie is a V-day standard, but buying the right kind is not always easy.
Stay away from bras and panties and opt for nightgowns that are elegant and pretty.
• Myla Serena nightgown $420
• Don't forget to check out our men's Valentine's Day gift guide and shopping list at fncimag.com