"FOX News Watch" airs Saturdays at 6:30 p.m. and re-airs at 11:30 p.m. ET, Sundays at 2:30 a.m. and 6:30 a.m. ET and Mondays at 3:30 a.m. ET
What do the departures of Tom and Dan mean in a changed media environment?
Plus, what's the proper use of information in a time of war? Is the U.S. military crossing a line in Iraq and elsewhere by enlisting the press in "psychological operations" campaigns? Is it essential to use the media as we wage the War on Terror?
Then, in our "Quick Takes on the Media" segment:
• NBC and CBS plan a legal counterattack against the FCC (search) over indecency standards.
• The governor of Maryland has banned officials in the state from talking with two journalists from the "Baltimore Sun (search)" newspaper.
Join us for a spirited discussion of these stories and more when we "cover the coverage" this weekend!
About the Show:
Join host Eric Burns and our "FOX News Watch" panelists this weekend as we "cover the coverage:"
• Jim Pinkerton of Newsday
• Jane Hall of American University
• Cal Thomas, syndicated columnist and host of "After Hours" on FNC!
• Neal Gabler, media writer and author
Don't miss "FOX News Watch" this weekend!
Watch at 6:30 p.m. ET or catch one of our repeats at 11:30 p.m. ET, 2:30 a.m. ET and 6:30 a.m. ET!