Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Topics and Guests for Tuesday,
With the terror alert level on the rise, the spotlight is on Secretary Tom Ridge and his Homeland Security Department
• Rep. Chris Cox, R-Calif, chairman of the House Select Committee on Homeland Security
How is the U.S. military going about breaking down the will of Saddam Hussein’s supporters?
• Jeffrey Addicott, author of Winning the War on Terror
It’s 101 years since Cuba declared its independence and 44 years since Fidel Castro took power. These days, the Cuban revolution is taking place outside of Cuba
• Albert Fox, president of the Alliance for Responsible Cuba Policy
Colleges from coast to coast are cracking down on campus, trying to regulate social behavior by putting limits on speech.
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Terror threats in Saudi Arabia have prompted an increased terror alert level here in America. How safe are we?
• Homeland Security Undersecretary Asa Hutchinson
After intensive research, scientists have now come to a shocking conclusion: Politicians lie!
• Glen Newey, political science professor at the University of Strathclyde
That story and more... tonight on The Big Story at 5 p.m ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change