Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Tuesday, August 19:
There's some evidence that thousands of Islamic extremists are streaming into Iraq
• Magnus Ranstorp, deputy director of the Centre for the Study of Terrorism and Political Violence at the University of St. Andrews
The World Markets Research Center has ranked countries based on their risk for terrorism attacks
• James Auger, co-author of study
Attorney General John Ashcroft comes out in defense of the Patriot Act, saying we need it to protect the country
• Ron Daniels, executive director of the Center for Constitutional Rights
It's an urban guerilla war being fought in Iraq. So how do you fight the enemy when you don't know who he is?
• Retired Marine Col. Gary Anderson
A bomb rips through U.N. headquarters in Baghdad, killing at least 20 people and injuring dozens of others
• Mark Malloch Brown, U.N. development chief
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.