Join Shepard Smith every Monday through Friday at 3 p.m. ET for FOX News Channel's newest daytime show, Studio B.
Here's a review of what was on the rundown for Thursday, September 5:
Defense and prosecution rest in the case of two Florida boys accused of murdering their father
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
• Ted Williams, defense attorney
• Marc Garber, former prosecutor
Jurors in the David Westerfield trial ask to review testimony from two key prosecution witnesses
• Mark Mazzarella, San Diego trial attorney
President Bush says we have all the evidence we need to after Saddam Hussein
• Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala.
• Hussin Ibish, American Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee
• Marc Ginsberg, former U.S. ambassador to Morocco
PETA's new ad campaign is pitting the obese against the airlines
• Dan Matthews of PETA
• Victoria Jones, radio talk show host
Don't miss Studio B With Shepard Smith weekdays at 3 p.m. ET.
Note: Topics subject to change